Graham-Kamondo-Morris Family Bible Study
OPENING PRAYER: Emanuel opened the study with Prayer.
- Scripture of the Day: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
- Songs of the Day:
- For God So Loved The World (Sunshine Band)
Topic: What I am Worth, Accepting Myself
- What you think about yourself is very important. It affects your happiness and everything you do. http://ubdavid.org/kids-world/think-right/think-right3.html
- God says that what we are is far more important than the “house” we live in. The Bible says, “Man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7) http://ubdavid.org/kids-world/think-right/think-right2.html
- “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13
- You are a chosen vessel – John 15:16 – “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
CLOSING PRAYER: Emanuel closed the study with Prayer.
Image Source: 365 Seeds of Promise by Shenica R. Graham.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Contact WiSeekU for more information.
© WiSeekU. All Rights Reserved.